Class: Telehandler Operation Qualification
Time: 1.5 hour
Objectives/References: Various standards, techniques and best practices
- Operator training Approved Code of Practice and guidance
- Introduction to the Track hoe
- Machine capabilities & limitations
- Pre-operational checklist
- Explanation & use of controls
- Explain the basic terminology and types of equipment and their uses.
- Identify career opportunities available to heavy equipment operators.
- Explain the purpose and objectives of an apprentice training program.
- Explain operator responsibilities and the characteristics of a good operator.
- Explain the importance of safety in relation to heavy equipment.
In this course the student will be introduced to the heavy highway trade of trucks and heavy equipment. Course content includes procedures and components of trucks, heavy equipment, below grade construction, earthmoving, plant operations, paving, and structures.
M&A Safety Services’ training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved