Class: Storm Water Pollution Prevention
Time: 0.5 hour
Objectives/References: Various standards, techniques and best practices
- Describe the two main drainage types (surface and subsurface) and the advantages anddisadvantages of each.
- Describe the regulations requiring SWPPP.
- Discuss the meaning site BMPs.
- Describe the implementation of Construction Site Best Management Practices
- Describe a sample Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan and the items it must include.
- Install various types of erosion control materials.
- Interpret Grading & Drainage.
A statewide effort to prevent pollution in storm water runoff from properties and facilities, including construction sites. Students will exit the course with the knowledge of the basic federal and state regulations, components of a SWPPP and construction site Best Management Practices (BMPs).
M&A Safety Services’ training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved