Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
E-Learning Course Outline
Course Length: 1.5 hours
- This class is a Basic H2S Training course aimed at personnel who risk exposure to hydrogen sulfide.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Actions and Alarm notifications
- H2S detected Procedures
- Common names where H2S can be ordinarily found
- H2S % vs. PPM
- Physical properties and characteristics of H2S
- Physiological effects of exposure to H2S
- Respiratory equipment
- Escape breathing apparatus
- Self-contained breathing apparatus
- Importance of a correct facemask fit
- Testing procedures
- Fit test
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134
ANSI/ASSE Z390.1—2017 Standard
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
Revision 1: 2/22/2019-TM