E-Learning Course Outline
Course Length: 8 hours
- Content fulfills the OSHA training requirement under 29 CFR 1910.120(q) for either the annual HAZWOPER Refresher or 40-hour refresher training requirements.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Safety and Health Programs
- Site Characterization and Analysis
- Site Control
- Medical Surveillance
- Hazard Controls
- Handling Drums and Containers
- Decontamination and Other Topics
- Emergency response and Hazardous Waste
- HAZWOPER at RCRA Sites
- Emergency Response to Hazardous Substances
- Review of the Five Appendices in the HAZWOPER Standard
- Hazard Identification and Control of Hazards
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
29 CFR 1910.120
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
Revision 1: 2/22/2019-TM