First Aid/CPR/AED/BBP Awareness
E-Learning Course Outline
Course Length: 1 hour
- Provides employees with awareness of training to treat injured workers in the absence of an infirmary clinic, hospital, or physician, that is reasonably accessible in terms of time and distance to the worksite.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Training on First Aid circumstances
- Basic CPR in the field
- AED use and trouble shooting
- AED care and inspections
- BBP prevention
- BBP reporting and cleanup
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved