Boat Safety Awareness
E-Learning Course Outline
Course Length: 1 hour
- This course includes information on boat classification, hulls, motors, legal requirements and equipment requirements as well as navigation rules, navigation charts, trailering, sailboats, and related subjects that include canoeing, personal watercraft and more.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- This class will cover the following subjects:
- Hull Identification Number
- Personal Flotation devices
- Classification of vessels
- Who May Operate a Vessel/PWC
- Fire Extinguishers
- Visual Distress Signals
- Sound Signaling Devices
- Navigation Lights
- Anchor Lights
- Visibility of lights
- Fishing Vessels
- Careless Operation of a vessel
- Vessel Collisions, Boat Accidents, casualties, theft
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved