E-Learning Course Outline
Course Length: 0.5 hours
- This course is designed for all employees working in occupations that are associated with benzene hazards.
- Employees who complete this course will display the ability to recognize the hazards, common sources and recommended safe work practices associated with benzene.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Identify the common uses, sources and hazards of benzene.
- Recognize OSHAs safety requirements for workplaces in which benzene is present.
- Identify possible exposure controls
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents
29 CFR 1910.1028
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved