E-Learning Course Outline
Course Length: 0.5 hours
- This program outlines the requirements and responsibilities necessary to provide hazardous levels of low and high gas monitoring systems. The goal is to assure standardization of set points, calibration of monitors, and uniform response to alarms.
- Students will be trained to monitor multiple types of gases and be able to respond to emergency evacuations of a hazardous area.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Monitoring Requirements
- Highly Toxic Gases
- Flammable Gases
- Oxygen deficiency atmospheres
- H2S gases
- Continuous Versus Temporary Monitoring System
- Gas Monitoring Responsibility
- Gas Alarm Set Points
- Action Triggered by Monitoring Alarm
- Industrial Hygiene and Safety
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
29 CFR 1910.146 App B
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
Revision 1: 2/22/2019-TM