E-Learning Course Outline
Course Length: 1 hour
• The Accident Prevention and Investigation course begins with an overview of rewards for accident prevention and the negative connotation that accompanies a workplace accident or illness. Utilizing proven techniques, students are led through a series of challenging scenarios to demonstrate identification, elimination and prevention of workplace hazards.
• Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
• Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
• Introduction to Accident Prevention Techniques
• Effective Safety and Health Program Analysis
• Job Safety/Hazard Analysis
• Accident/Incident Investigation
• Behavioral Safety Evaluation
• Accident/Incident Analytical and Root Cause Analysis Techniques
• Safety and Health Audits and Training Programs
• Analyzing Accident Data to Define Effective Solutions
Post Training Evaluation:
• The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
Various industry standards, techniques and best practices.
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved
Revision 1: 2/22/2019-TM