Access to Medical Records
E-Learning Course Outline
Course Length: 0.5 hours
- All employees are entitled to view medical files relevant to that employee while working for a company. Employee rights are covered in the Access to Medical Records standard.
- Narrated e-learning modules
Successful Course Completion:
- Requires successful completion of knowledge assessment.
- Types of records that can be accessed
- Employers’ responsibilities for these records
- Preserving records and time frames for providing employees with that information.
- Who can access medical records?
- Types of exposures records for employees
Post Training Evaluation:
- The employer shall ensure that each employee is evaluated to confirm that he/she understands the information provided in the training.
Reference Material / Documents:
29 CFR 1910.1020
M&A Safety Services training conforms to OSHA CBT Training standards and ANSI Z490.1. Criteria for Accepted Practices in Safety, Health and Environmental Training. M&A Safety Services LLC. follows all ANSI training criteria.
M&A Safety Services Copyright© 2019 All rights Reserved